Kelly Services is seeking Assembly Technicians for a Seating and Mobility Company in Cambell CA
You will be required to assembler products and deliver to the clients.
Statement of the Position:
Coordinates with the Branch Manager, Rehab Technology Specialist and Office Manager/Customer Service Representative to ensure timely order, receipt, assembly and delivery of seating and mobility positioning systems including wheelchairs and other mobility solutions.
- Assembles seating and mobility equipment in a timely manner. Makes necessary equipment modifications to prepare goods for delivery to the patient. Responds to service calls and makes repairs as needed in the office and in the field.
- Delivers equipment as directed by the Branch Manager. Assists the Rehab Technology Specialist with fitting adjustment and equipment modification to ensure the best possible product for the patient.
- Responsible for all shipping and receiving duties related to daily operations. Ensures timely receipt through tracking of purchase orders and maintains communication with vendors on orders received with damaged or missing goods. Obtains return authorizations as needed and coordinates with Office Manager to ensure timely return of goods.
- Attends seating clinics with the Rehab Technology Specialist as necessary to assist with evaluations, modifications and deliveries.
- Provides inventory control for all special orders and stock items in the office. Maintains shop area in a neat and organized manner to insure proper care of equipment. Assists with quarterly physical count of inventory goods.
- Assists in the timely completion of work orders, which may involve but is not limited to, research of components, calculation and extension of equipment price and preparation of quotes for patients, referral sources and insurance companies.
- Maintains Automobile Log on company vehicles. Insures Branch Manager is informed of needed repairs and maintenance. Obtains estimates for said repairs and schedules needed work.
- Provides Saturday office/repair coverage as necessary.
- Must maintain regular and predictable attendance.
This job operates in various settings including, professional office settings, warehouse settings, and some field settings.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to lift up to at least 75 pounds.
Required Education, Experience & Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalency certificate.
- Knowledge of hand tools.
- Knowledge of power circuits.
- Valid driver's license.
We focus on abilities by leveraging technology and creating mobility solutions that are as unique as our client's needs. Working with us is an opportunity to build a meaningful career, while leaving a lasting impact on the lives of those we serve. Located in more than 40 states, we strive for diversity and offer an array of benefits including 401k, company paid Long Term Disability, and tuition reimbursement.
Apply today email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website