We get it: job searching takes time and attention.
At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're here to make it a whole lot easier for you. We're seeking candidate in our bagging and electronic assembly departments to work with a client in the Knoxville,TN area. This opportunity could be the one you've been looking for.
Kelly Services is HIRING for one of our TOP CLIENTS in the Knoxville area.
Are you interested in a temp to hire opportunity making over $12.50 an hour or more Working Monday through Friday and also likes working an off shit such as 2nd- 8 hour shifts.
We are seeking qualified candidates seeking to work closely with environmentally friendly lawn and garden products. Performing a combination of manufacturing, assembly, packaging of these products.
- Part of the production team.
- Responsible for setting up the work cell, verifying all materials are correct, aid in keeping each Assembler and Packer stocked with needed supplies. They are capable of rapidly responding to situations that would obstruct the process flow.
- Aide in training new employees in the work cell.
- Perform both QC and Pack functions in a three person cell as needed.
- Record and maintain any data related to work activity in a concise, accurate way, and communicate appropriately.
- Participate in cross training program and support to co-workers as needed.
A Packer/bagger- is responsible for quality, throughput, and safety of the Packing process and takes pride in his/her flexibility and proficiency in servicing the customer.
- Packing quality parts as defined by product specification and documentation
- Complying with the safety policies of the company and working to achieve an accident free environment
- Regular attendance is required to maintain the functions of the job
- Performs other duties as assigned.
1st- 7:00am to 3:30pm -Pay Rate: $13.00
2nd shift: 4:00pm-1:30am -Pay Rate $13.75
1st 7:30am- 4:00pm Pay Rate: $12.50
2nd: 4:30pm-1:00am Pay Rate: $13.25
- Reliable transportation
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Dip or GED, do not have either no problem.
- Previous experience in fast food, hands on manual assembly or packing.
- Lift 25-50 pounds.
- Familiarity with manual assembly, hand tools,loading small machines with materials, manual pallet jacks
We understand technology is confusing, do you speak to someone to answer your questions and help you step by step no problem.
- Ana Cruz
- 423-231-1027(Morristown, TN area code) (call or text )
- please remember when applying to provide a valid email and phone number to be reach on. Monitor emails after beginning your application process.
What happens next?
please remember to moninter your email, phone and or texts. We will contact you via the phone number you provide and then attempt to reach you via text or email if not available by phone.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website