Kelly Services is currently seeking an Architectural Designer for one of our top clients in Morrisville, NC.
- Act as the client's agent to review and approve submittals from the A&E in respect of Architectural designs
- In early Design Phases provide guidance to the A&E on Architectural concepts (facades, windows, doors, mockups, etc.)
- Ensure focus on the project's sustainability ambitions.
- Ensure site wide coordination of Architectural design solutions.
- Review and approve Architectural specifications, Architectural install specifications.
- Assist with clash detection via 3D model throughout the design phase and assist with system boundary definition for ease of commissioning.
- Review and participate in 3D model reviews of facility and large equipment modules, work with master planners in assessing degree of Architectural progress. Review space coordination and equipment routing plans into the facility during construction phase. Participate in constructability reviews with site construction team
- Review SOW for tendering of Architectural packages
- Develop Architectural handover packages requirements with CQV team.
- Assist in review of selected contractor submittals and tendering advice in relation to the submittals from the main contracting engineering firm.
- Facilitate and provide oversight of the reviews on and after the transition phase between Engineering Designers and Architectural Contractor.
- Assist site construction teams and project controls teams and in respect of the Architectural works ongoing on site (CR, ceilings, sockets, penetrations)
- Ensure acceptable quality of design and installations.
- Drive progress and coordination to ensure schedule, cost, and quality targets are met
- Develop, or drive and support the development of, quality control requirements and expectations for field construction
- Assist with and drive early selection (during Basic Design) of wall/ceiling systems supplier for the program
- Experience working within a fast-paced green/brownfield project team a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences including senior management, coworkers, contractors, and vendors.
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Vacation and sick pay
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Group medical, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options
- Kelly Discounts on goods and services, auto and home insurance, and tuition at Kelly partner schools
- Kelly Learning Center offers free courses and trainings
- Weekly pay
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website