Immediate temporary-to-hire opening for an experienced, organized, self-motivated and energetic individual to provide administrative, operational, and customer service support to a Certified Financial Planner Practitioner!
Administrative Assistant primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparing documents for client appointments
- Responding to client inquiries and requests and setting appointments with clients and prospective clients
- Answering phones
- Maintain communication with current clients through on-going mailings, email and phone calls
- Maintaining compliance with broker/dealer and regulatory requirements
- Use of client relationship management (CRM) software and financial planning software
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent client service skills (responsive, consultative, attentive to detail)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Previous experience in the financial services industry strongly preferred
- Securities registrations (Series 6, Series 7, and/or Series 63) desirable
As a Kelly Services employee, you'll receive great perks, including:
- Holiday Pay plan
- Annual Service Bonus plan
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage for eligible employees
- Supplemental group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase - and the coverage is portable*
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online skills training
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website