A top Kelly Financial Resources client in Amherst, OH is looking for a Bilingual Spanish and English speaking Accounts Receivable Specialist for a long-term temporary position with possibility of temp-to-hire. This will start immediately! The duties of the Bilingual Spanish And English speaking Accounts Receivable Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Making daily collection calls
- Evaluate orders on credit hold and release when appropriate
- Interact with customers, both internally and externally, to identify and resolve outstanding issues
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Associates Degree required or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience in AR is required
- Fluent in speaking Spanish is required
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong analytical, organization and computer skills
- Experience in SAP is preferred
In order to be considered for the Bilingual Spanish and English speaking Accounts Receivable Specialist, please contact Heather Rosati at (216) 524-1130 or my cell phone at (248) 231-2123 or email your resume to Heather.Rosati@KellyServices.com
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website