Accounts Payable Specialist
Kelly Finance & Accounting is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to work with our client, a renowned leader in the automotive industry, on a temp-to-hire basis – starting ASAP! This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced corporate environment.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will:
- Maintain the automated invoice approval system and upload invoices
- Code and process a high volume of invoices for multiple locations
- Ensure invoices have proper approval and that there are no duplicate or late payments
- Communicate with vendors and handle other internal and external phone calls
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly check runs
- Research and resolve outstanding or lost checks
- Review vendor information for accuracy
- Process expense reports using Concur
- Prepare checks to be mailed
- At least one year of relevant accounts payable experience
- Experience with Sharepoint, Microsoft Dynamics AX, and/or Concur helpful but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume, fast pace environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective internal and external communication and interpersonal skills
This is an urgent need! If qualified and interested, please apply to this posting ASAP or directly email your resume to SARP028@kellyfinance.com.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website