Accounting Clerk (Banking) - Phoenix, AZ
Kelly Services® is seeking a motivated, hardworking individual to work as an accounting clerk to support the banking department for a premier client in Phoenix, AZ.
- Strong knowledge of basic accounting concepts and account reconciliation
- Outstanding customer service attitude and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate level PC skills with knowledge of Windows and Microsoft software applications.
- Reconciliation software knowledge is desirable
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks with rigid time constraints
- Two or more years accounting experience in a large organization is highly preferred
- Knowledge of banking procedures is desirable
- Communicate with stores on adjustments regarding overages/shortages
- Communicate with banks regarding deposit adjustments and errors
- Prepare and upload journal entries to Cash Ledger and General Ledger
- Account reconciliations
- Validate and maintain bank account reconciliation to Cash Ledger and General Ledger Control Accounts
- Identify and recommend solutions to store, bank and processor issues
- Review and verify the accuracy of journal vouchers and accounting classifications assigned to various records
- Research, analyze and make recommendations for improving methods and procedures
Apply today for immediate consideration!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website