OnStar Account Manager - GM
Kelly Services is seeking a results-driven individual for a direct hire regional territory sales position with Kelly Services, supporting OnStar/GM. You will be responsible for driving customer acquisition and engagement of OnStar and Connected Services throughout a designated region of GM-franchised automotive dealerships in Sioux Falls, SD, and the surrounding areas. Seeking a candidate with a strong sales and account management background. Automotive background is required!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to travel 90 percent throughout the week - this includes primarily local travel with ~3-5 overnights per month
- Increase customer acquisition and engagement of OnStar's Connected Services by directly working with staff at GM-franchised dealerships
- Initiate dealer interactions, meetings, training, promotions and sales contests throughout assigned territory
- Conduct training calls with dealership personnel on the portfolio of products, services and the proper delivery process – includes managing existing accounts
- Monitor dealership performance within your assigned territory
- Create action plans for improving performance and profitability of assigned territory by analyzing sales and performance reports
- Influence dealers to install or modify dealership processes to improve performance and dealership profitability
- Resolve all raised customer satisfaction issues through appropriate channels
- Use SalesForce.com as the software tool to log daily activity and dealer communications
- Establish effective relationships with dealerships within assigned territory
- Proven sales success in previous positions
- Ability to develop strong business relationships - familiarity with new and or pre-owned vehicle dealership operations preferred
- Willingness to work hours required to be effective in assigned time zone
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proper use of language, grammar, and diction
- Ability to travel 90 percent of the time – this is not a home office position
- Bachelor's Degree
- Monthly bonus incentive program
- Eligible for full benefits (paid holidays, PTO, medical/dental insurance, 401K, etc.)
- Company-issued GM vehicle for work/personal use (monthly payments, maintenance, insurance all paid by the company)
- Company-issued laptop, cell phone and hotspot service
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website