SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering required
- TWIC Card required
- Current Texas Professional Engineer License required
- Minimum 5 years with PE license
- Min. 10 years of experience working as a civil structural engineer required.
- Candidate will be well versed in industry codes, standards, and requirements (ASCE, AISC, ACI, IBC, PIP, OSHA, TxDOT, USACE, etc.)
- Ability to utilize standard CSA software such as StaadPro or RISA3d
- Ability to read standard CSA calculations
- Building design experience preferred
Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering Lead
- Member of Industry Recognized Organization (e.g. ASCE)
- Experience with modular design/construction preferred
- Drainage Design Experience preferred
- Railway Design experience preferred
- Levee design and Flood Mitigation experience preferred
- Barge Dock design experience desired
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website