General Surgery/Breast Surgery opportunitywith Kaiser Permanente Redwood City, California
General Surgery - Breast Surgery Redwood City, CA
- Opportunity for a Fellowship Trained Breast Surgeon or Surgical Oncologist to join us in Redwood City, CA
- Focus of Work: Breast Surgery Approximately 60% and remaining 40% focus on General Surgery
- This position requires participation with General Surgery Call. Call is 1 in 6.
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership opportunities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Mission driven, patient-centered care with one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000
- Malpractice and tail insurance (approval required)
- Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
For job details, please contact our Surgical Specialties Recruiter, Victor Ramirez atVictor.R.Ramirez@kp.org
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern Californiahttps://tpmg.permanente.org/careers/
General Surgery/Breast Surgery opportunity with Kaiser Permanente – Redwood City, CaliforniaGeneral Surgery - Breast Surgery – Redwood Ci...
Apply on company website