The Chief of Staff, Burn, is responsible for the overall leadership of the burn program at Shriners Childrens Dayton, Ohio. Responsibilities include management and leadership of the medical team, care of our pediatric burn population and strategic oversight of the burn program.Shriners Childrens is a family that respects, supports, and values each other. We are engaged in providing excellence in patient care, embracing multi-disciplinary education, and research with global impact. We foster a learning environment that values evidenced based practice, experience, innovation, and critical thinking. Our compassion, integrity, accountability, and resilience define us as leaders in pediatric specialty care for our children and their families.
About Shriners in Ohio:
Located in Dayton, our experienced, compassionate team brings hope and healing. We're driven to make lives richer, easier, and less complex for children and their families throughout Ohio, the Midwest and around the world.
- BC/BE Surgeon with post-graduate training, completion of a fellowship in critical care required
- BC/BE Surgeon with post-graduate training, completion of a fellowship in burn surgery preferred
- At least 10 years clinical experience with leadership in managing physicians, practitioners, and hospital/clinical scheduling
- Pediatric burn and reconstructive care experience required
- Demonstrates skill and interest in research and education
- A valid, unrestricted medical license to practice medicine in Ohio (or ability to apply for an unrestricted license)
Apply on company website