DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
RN Sepsis Coordinator Quality Management Department Full-time, Days, (FTE 1.0)
JFK Medical Center
JFK Medical Center has evolved into a 472-bed acute care medical/surgical facility and healthcare complex specializing in cardiovascular care, neuroscience, oncology services, orthopedics and bariatrics as well as Women's Services. JFK Medical Center is also a teaching facility for medical residents. Our level of service and team of professionals rank among the best in the nation. Our people possess the perfect combination of professionalism and compassion. Our overall mission is to enrich the lives of our patients by providing care that never quits. Our determination shows through in everything we do from hiring the best, most qualified people, to creating a dynamic work place where ongoing educational opportunities are a top priority.What makes us special…
The City of Atlantis is located near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the Beach, Trendy Restaurants and Shopping Malls. There's a little something for everybody.
On site benefits for JFK Medical Center include Child Care (6 weeks to pre K), JFK Charter School (K -5), car detailing, car repair, ship-a-weigh program – shipping packages anywhere in the US from our loading dock for 40% off, gym with personal trainer FREE, and much more!
JFK Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. Historically HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies. Join our tradition of excellence!Benefits:
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.Position Summary:
The Sepsis Coordinator is a health care professional who works in collaboration with the medical and hospital staff to provide multidisciplinary care to the septic patient.
- The Coordinator provides, clinical, professional expertise for patients, families and staff members.
- Scope of practice includes providing organized care to the patient with sepsis with focus on health promotion and disease prevention.
- The Coordinator also functions as an educator and coordinates care in critical care/sepsis patient care management, ensuring optimal patient care management and outcomes.
- The coordinator will collect and analyze data surrounding the sepsis patients to assist with documentation, coding, clinical care, and outcomes.
- Facilitates development and refines the sepsis protocol to become the standard of care within the facility, while providing and participating in the quality improvement process.
- Applies good verbal and non-verbal skills to achieve service goals of customer service and satisfaction.
- Collaborates with all members of the inter-disciplinary team to achieve productive movement of the best practices within the organization.
- 4 year Bachelor Degree required
- RN license required
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience required, preferably in an acute clinical, quality management, or sepsis coordinator position
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website