DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
REGISTERED NURSE - ER - FULL TIME - 7P FTE 0.9
JFK MEDICAL CENTER
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED ER RN'S
JFK Medical Center is a 558-bed facility with a 78 bed Emergency Department. Known for our Open Heart Service Line as well as our Stroke and Cancer Programs.
The Emergency Department treats between 240 and 260 patients in a 24 hour period, with over half of these patients being admitted.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, student loan repayment assistance, and employee stock purchase program.
For more information, contact Jennifer.Urban@hcahealthcare.com
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing preferred.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Life Support Course (PALS) and certification.
- Advanced certifications (i.e. CEN, TNCC, etc.) preferred
- One or more years of experience as an ER RN required
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website