SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Endoscopy Technician Endoscopy Department PRN/Per Diem 0.001 FTE JFK Medical Center - Main Campus Atlantis, FL
Originally named John F. Kennedy Hospital in honor of our nation's 35th president in 1966, JFK Medical Center has since grown into a multi-campus medical center with four Palm Beach County locations.
Our main campus is a 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for its comprehensive services including: 24-hour emergency services, cardiovascular care, neurosciences, general, minimally invasive & robotic surgery, orthopedic and spine care, bariatrics, behavioral health and obstetrics. JFK Main is a Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center and a certified Ventricular Assist Device program. We are an American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center and an American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. We also offer two off-site ERs in Palm Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach providing the same emergency treatment for adults and children as our hospital based ER, closer to home.
We are located in the City of Atlantis near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the beach, trendy restaurants and shopping malls, there is something for everybody. We invite you to join a dynamic team of top clinical professionals in a fast-paced environment while enjoying the benefits of Palm Beach County living.
- Assist physician with procedure by assisting with positioning of patient, holding scope for physician, handing physician requested items during procedure (gauze, Ky jelly, H2O flush etc.)
- Assist physician with obtaining specimens and labeling them appropriately. Assist physician with taking biopsies, brushings, hot biopsies, snaring of polyps.
- Assist physician with electrocoagulation by setting up the Bicap machine, handing physician gold probe, setting up foot pedal and adjusting settings as physician directs.
- Assist physician as necessary under the direction of an Endoscopy RN.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Endoscopy Tech experience preferred
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website