DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a Cardio Vascular Imaging Systems Administrator where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Cardio Vascular Imaging Systems Administrator where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
The Cardio Vascular Imaging Systems Analyst provides technical and managerial leadership in establishing goals and priorities and in the overall management of current and planned CVIS applications, services, and related technologies within a facility.
Primary responsibilities include serving as the cardio vascular imaging applications leader for the facility, implementing and monitoring CVIS applications and technology and support processes, and coordinating consistent support of CVIS applications and related technologies, such as Radiology PACS within the division.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Establishing goals and priorities in the overall management of current and planned CVIS applications, services, and related technologies.
- Coordinating the assignment of resources to CVIS projects, operations, & incidents
- Managing Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Consulting with technical leaders during technical goal setting, prioritization, planning and design for CVIS implementations
- Participating in the development division-level CVIS standards, policies, and procedures
- Leading analysis of organizational needs for development and implementation of CVIS applications.
- You will collaborate with facilities, Imaging Systems Administrators, the Clinical Specialist Team, and enterprise imaging application areas to implement the division plans for CVIS applications standardization, utilization, integration and optimization.
- Communicating successes, challenges, opportunities, trends, and lessons regarding CVIS to appropriate leadership at the facility and/or corporate level
- You will own the facilitation of multi-way communication with key constituents on CVIS matters
- Assisting in identifying process improvement opportunities & challenges and communicating them to appropriate IT leaders for planning & action
- Governance: Support of Decision-Making Processes Understands IT governance processes & practices communicates & supports IT governance processes & practices
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Mature understanding of current and emerging technologies, specific to cardio vascular imaging
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify needs and manage resources
- Demonstrated customer orientation, excellent leadership and teaching abilities
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in medical imaging or clinical applications support
- Experience in large, complex organization or corporate structured environment
Current professional clinical licensure (RN, ARRT, etc.) required and valid state driver's license and proof of auto insurance, if applicable
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Cardio Vascular Imaging Systems Administratoropening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website