We are JDA TSG, a managed services company helping organizations transform business challenges into triumphs since 2011. Our mission has always been to partner with clients to study and solve complex problems facing their businesses. We provide strategic advisory, operational expertise, process improvement and staffing solutions. Our typical clients are F1000 companies, where we work on exclusive initiatives, which means we hire curious, thoughtful, deliberate, professionals to develop and deliver those solutions. Here's an example:
JDA TSG has immediate opportunities for Teams/ SFB experts to join our team as Customer Engineers (CE's) supporting a critical client relationship. A CE's time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, & most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption & support of Teams / SFB initiatives. CE's work with & assist customers in building, deploying, operating & optimizing complex enterprise environments. Typically, they are dynamic & creative thinkers, focused on increasing their knowledge & advancing to that next level professionally.
This job has proven to be a career accelerator for hundreds of engineers over the years. You will be a trusted advisor, where you are the specialist, the room is looking to for guidance, education & adherence for best practices, risk mitigation etc. These unique jobs are ideal for people working to become world class engineers.
Our CE's are all home based. Due to the impact of COVID, nearly all deliveries are completed remotely however, some travel may be required.
You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption & support of Teams deployments. You will be working & supporting customers with building, deploying, operating & optimizing complex enterprise environments. The scope of work is extensive & candidates must have a broad range of Microsoft functional & technical capabilities with specific proficiency in the following technologies: Teams / SFB Server On-premises, hybrid configured with Office 365 Tenant.
The primary work typically includes:
- Standard Product Work Shops – Training
- In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
- Health Checks / Assessments
- Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
- Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
- Systems Performance Reviews
- Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support & problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
The Experience we are looking for:
- Enterprise support for Microsoft Teams, including implementation, administration & troubleshooting
- Experience with SFB 2015/2019 Server, Microsoft Teams Exchange Online or On-premise in a support or consulting role
- 5 years of experience working with Microsoft Server products
- The planning, migration & operations in like configurations
- In-depth knowledge of supporting & complementary technologies, such as AD Azure, Active Directory Connect & PowerShell
- Knowledge of Networking, TCP, options, related tools like Wireshark, Fiddler, etc is a plus
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service in politically charged environments
- ProblemSolver. You see obstacles as interesting challenges to overcome, not a reason to quit
- Ability to apply knowledge to improve Microsoft products & the customer experience
- Advanced Microsoft certifications
- ExecutivePresence. Comfortable communicating with senior level decision makers
- Collaborative. When you have questions you ask them, when you have answers you share. You feel inspired participating in a community of diverse thoughts, ideas & competition
- GrowthMindset: You are driven to advance client goals, exceed expectations, drive innovation & engineer efficiency
Get to know JDA TSG:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with our clients & solve the toughest problems facing their business. We achieve that through a dynamic & forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, technology & cloud application & talent solutions.
Our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people & provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization.
- The most important aspect of our company is our people. They make us who & what we are.
- JDA TSG is our extended family. We share a common goal & purpose to support one another working to be the best we can be. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
- Learning from successes, challenges & failures, & always striving to improve. We support each other with honest, constructive & direct feedback.
- Ensuring our team members know they are valued & appreciated.
- We are committed to a diverse & inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our teams stronger, producing extraordinary results internally & for our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is valued & empowered to succeed.
Our headquarters is located at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that understands our ability to make a positive difference for clients comes from our greatest asset, our people. We are committed to fostering & cultivating workplaces which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas & best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
Benefits & Perks:
- Retirement savings
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Paid Sick & Vacation days & Paid Holidays
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Apply on company website