JDA TSG, is looking for Microsoft Endpoint Manager Experts to join our team as a Customer Engineers (CE) to support of one of our critical client relationships. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who brings a strong business acumen, exceptional technical skills who is also interested in building a sustaining customer support model & sharing in its success. This is a knowledge transfer role where you'll be presenting solutions & remediation strategies to a range of Technical & non-technical audiences on a regular basis.
CE's are some of the most distinguished & highly accredited engineers in the world. They are subject matter experts called upon to service & support our client's Premier customers across the country. This is an opportunity to elevate your skills & knowledge base to an extraordinary level. The end customers whom you'll be supporting are typically F1000 organizations. You'll be providing support for a range of issues where you are the subject matter expert the room is looking to for guidance, education & adherence to best practices. It's a dynamic & challenging role best suited for curious, talented engineers seeking to take their skill sets to the next level & beyond.
Travel: Due to Covid-19, travel expectations have significantly lessened for these positions. CE's are home based & generally deliver services remotely, although some travel to customer locations could be required. A valid driver's license is required for the position.
You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption & support of MEM (SCCM) deployments. You will be working & supporting customers with building, deploying, operating & optimizing large complex enterprise environments. The CE scope of work is extensive & all candidates must have a broad range of Microsoft functional & technical capabilities & specifically, proficiency with the following technologies: Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
The primary work (typically under 1 week's duration per client) to be performed include:
· Standard Product Work Shops - Training
· In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
· Health Checks / Assessments
· Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
· Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
· Systems Performance Reviews
Required Skills & Experience:
Candidates must be able to work independently. Characteristics of importance include but are not limited to customer service, problem solving, communication skills, & the ability to read/interpret the needs/wants of customer executives & leaders.
· 4+ years of SCCM administration or solid experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft® SCCM & Windows Server
· SCCM Architecture knowledge with hands on experience regarding the inner workings of SCCM
· SCCM Workflows
· Experienced integrating, deploying, and configuring Intune either in a co-management or standalone manner
· 4+ years' industry experience with Microsoft Server products is a MUST
· Must have knowledge of Group Policy, Active Directory & SQL, Azure & Intune a +
· Current branch support including Cloud based Management Gateways
· Effective learning skills, Works well in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Advanced Microsoft certifications are preferred
· Expert level of Microsoft enterprise software product offerings
· Strong Communication Skills (including technical writing)
· Excellent demonstrated customer service skills
· BA/BS degree in Business, Communications, or Information Technology highly preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Apply on company website