We are JDA TSG, a managed services and outsourcing company helping organizations transform business challenges into triumphs since 2011. Our mission has always been to partner with clients to study and solve complex problems facing their businesses. We provide strategic advisory, operational expertise, process improvement and talent solutions. Our typical clients are F1000 companies, working on exclusive initiatives, which means we hire curious, thoughtful, deliberate, professionals to develop and deliver those solutions. Here's an example:
JDA TSG, has immediate opportunities for Intune professionals to join our team as Customer Engineers (CE's) supporting one of our critical client relationships. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who brings a strong business acumen, exceptional technical skills who is also interested in building a sustaining customer support model & sharing in its success. This is a knowledge transfer role where you'll be presenting solutions & remediation strategies to a range of technical & non-technical audiences on a regular basis.
CE's are some of the most distinguished & highly accredited engineers in the world. They are subject matter experts called upon to service & support our client's Premier customers across the country. This is an opportunity to elevate your skills & knowledge base to an extraordinary level. The end customers whom you'll be supporting are typically F1000 organizations. You'll be providing support for a range of issues where you are the subject matter expert the room is looking to for guidance, education & adherence to best practices. It's a dynamic & challenging role best suited for curious, talented engineers seeking to take their skill sets to the next level & beyond.
Our CE's are all home based. Due to the impact of COVID, nearly all deliveries are completed remotely however, some travel may be required.
You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption & support of Intune initiatives. You will be working & supporting customers with building, deploying, operating & optimizing large complex enterprise environments. The CE scope of work is extensive & all candidates must have a broad range of Microsoft functional & technical capabilities.
The primary work (typically under 1 week's duration per client) to be performed include:
- Standard Product Work Shops - Training
- In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
- Health Checks / Assessments
- Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
- Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
- Systems Performance Reviews
- Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support & problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
Required Skills & Experience:
- History of providing enterprise support, administration & troubleshooting for Autopilot & Mobile Device Management
- Integrating, deploying, & configuring Intune either in a co-management or standalone manner
- 4+ years of experience supporting Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite + Security (EMS), Active Directory/Identity, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (D-ATP), Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, or related endpoint security solutions & comprehensive threat protection technologies.
- Backend knowledge (administration & troubleshooting) with MDM, EM+S, Autopilot Group Policy, Active Directory, Azure & SQL
- 4+ years of SCCM administration or relevant experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting
- Significant knowledge of Windows Server
- SCCM Architecture knowledge with hands on experience regarding the inner workings of SCCM including SCCM Workflows
- Working / supporting MDM & Endpoint Management for enterprise customers
- 4+ years working with Microsoft Server products
- Current branch support including Cloud based Management Gateways
- A passions for delivering World class customer service
- Awareness of corporate environments & their business requirements
- Able to work independently as well in a team environment
- Excellent written, oral, presentation & technical writing skills
- Understanding of ITIL/Service Management, PROSCI or Sigma Six
- Risk analysis & Remediation Planning
- Characteristics of importance include but are not limited to customer service, problem solving & the ability to read/interpret the needs/wants of customer executives & leaders.
- Ability to tactfully handle & articulate customer critical issues & work in a high stress environment
- Perform self-directed learning in a rapidly changing environment
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people & provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. At JDA TSG, we believe in powering possibility.
Our headquarters is located at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that understands our ability to make a positive difference for clients comes from our greatest asset, our people. We are committed to fostering & cultivating workplaces which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas & best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
Benefits & Perks:
- Retirement savings
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Paid Sick & Vacation days & Paid Holidays
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website