Employed Psychiatry opening with strong reputable hospital joining a collegiate, professional, and highly engaged treatment team.
• 21 bed Inpatient Unit, Med Surg consults and PPHP
• State-Of-The-Art inpatient Behavioral Health Unit
• Integrated Multi-Disciplinary team providing compassionate care
• Excellent support staff plus two psychiatric certified NP's
• Excellent Patient Quality Scores and Health-Focused Population
• Competitive base plus incentive bonus model
• Income potential > 320K
• Paid weekend call and post call days off
• Comprehensive benefits and retirement package
• Relocation and sign on bonus
The Community: Practice located just 40 minutes from Baltimore MD and Washington DC.
• Cultural arts, theater, shopping, national and state parks for hiking and biking, lakes, dining for every occasion & magnificent housing
• Ranked highest per capita income in the state
• Known for the greatest concentration of scientists and engineers in the United States
• Top employers include biotech, information tech, and medical research
• Nationally recognized public schools and one of the region's leaders in every measure of student achievement and educational attainment
For more information on job please contact Sally Ann Patton at 770-643-5550 or email Spatton@jacksonphysiansearch.com or text 678-634-1143
Specialty: PsychiatryEmployed Psychiatry opening with strong reputable hospital joining a collegiate, professional, and highly engaged treatment team. Po...
Apply on company website