A thriving multi-specialty group two hours south of San Francisco is seeking an experienced cardiac nurse practitioner to join their team and support their current cardiologists. This position will be in the Division of Electrophysiology supporting their current EP Cardiologists directly.
Live and work along the California Coast. Enjoy a great quality of life right on the ocean.
• No call or weekend work required
• Guaranteed Base Salary with the opportunity to make more via RVU productivity
• The group consists of 9 non-invasive, 2 interventional, and 1 electrophysiologist as well as 4 other advanced practice providers.
• Sign-on Bonus and Relocation offered
• Benefits Covered: Health, Life, Vacation, CME, Long-Term Disability, and 401k (4 percent match)
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco in Monterey, CA right on the Pacific Ocean
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply on company website