A non-profit hospital known for its passion for centering care around patients and families has an opening for a Hem/Onc provider. Join an established team of Hematologist/Oncologists providing compassionate, personalized care in a community practice setting.
• Hospital Employed; Quality of life position
• Four (4) day work week averaging 10-12 patients/day
• Robust support team - 70% Onc / 30% Hem
• Position open to 2021 Fellows
• Mass General Affiliated Program
• Competitive base salary and compensation package
• 403 (b), 457 b, health insurance, paid malpractice, CME reimbursement
• Student Loan Repayment Available and PSLF approved
Beautiful oceanfront community: Live in southern Maine's most sought-after resort town, an area known for its rich historical background and picturesque coastline views.
• Alluring beaches, golf courses, and amusement parks
• Access to hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, and kayaking
• Easy metropolitan access; 1 hour from Boston
• Short drive to world-class ski resorts
Employment Type: Full Time
A non-profit hospital known for its passion for centering care around patients and families has an opening for a Hem/Onc provider. Join an estab...
Apply on company website