Phoebe is at the center of healthcare for Southwest Georgia and is currently seeking an Interventional Cardiologist focused on Structural Heart. Both a leader in advanced care and a pillar of the communities we serve, Phoebe delivers a unique mix of small-town community connectivity and leading-edge medical technologies.
• Join group of hospital-employed interventionalists, non-invasive cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, vascular surgeons and EP's
• Established TAVR program with Watchman
• Opportunity to help grow a Comprehensive Structural Heart Program
• Guaranteed Base Salary w/ Paid Call and wRVU production
• Sign-On, Relocation, Health, Malpractice, Retirement, PTO, CME, etc.
The Southwest Georgia region boasts uniquely attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining
• A wide array of residential options including several gated country club communities
• Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• An abundance of family activities including thriving sports leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
• A truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
To learn more about this position contact Christen Wrensen:
Cell/ Text: 678-296-8684
Specialty: Cardiology - Interventional
Phoebe is at the center of healthcare for Southwest Georgia and is currently seeking an Interventional Cardiologist focused on Structural Heart....
Apply on company website