JOB TITLE: Full Stack Senior Engineer
ABOUT the TEAM:
You'll be a part of a highly motivated, dynamic and professional team where you have a voice and you have a chance to make a contribution and impact the future products. Intralinks pioneered the virtual data room (VDR) and started a revolution in the way global banking, deal making and capital market transactions get done.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our passionate team to deliver the next version of the platform. To help us move forward to a distributed micro service model, to learn, adapt and embrace agile methodologies.
• Works in a cross-functional Scrum team
• Obtains and reviews requirements from Product Management indicating the business needs and functionalities of the proposed application
• Collaborate with Architecture group to come up with the best design
• Codes application instructions into the local environment and ensures a proper unit and integration test coverage
• Reviews code to maintain compliance with coding standards and to ensure that defined requirements are met. Makes recommendations for improvements
• Fixes defects found. Repeats the testing cycle until the new application works flawlessly
• Prepares related documentation
• Responds to and resolves escalated calls for technical assistance received from production support
• Manages the delivery of assigned modules on time and budget with high quality
• Minimum 3 years of experience in developing Software projects / applications.
• Experience with Java, J2EE/Spring,
• Understanding of JDBC, SQL, Relational Databases
• Knowledge and understanding of architecture, application design, systems engineering, design patterns and integration
• Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
NICE TO HAVE:
•Exposure to Chef / RPM based deployments
• Experience with Web Services
• Exposure to Linux based platform is a plus
• Exposure to CI/CD tools
“I've been here since 2014 when Intralinks acquired the startup I was working at. I have witnessed the intertwining of the two company cultures into a more mature, more organized but still startup-like culture. We're dynamic, excited to constantly improve ourselves and the products, we work hard, but also have fun and enjoy the time spent with our colleagues at work while achieving a good work-life balance.
At Intralinks you will have the chance to learn with and get support from our best architects, security experts, software engineers to grow into the expert you want to be.” – Dan Gheorghe, Director of Engineering
Apply on company website