The Sales Engineer assists the Account Executive (Salesperson) (AC) during the pre-sale discovery phase to analyze the secure document exchange needs of the prospective customer and recommend potential solutions that are feasible and attainable with the business goals and objectives of the customer and the Intralinks organization in mind.
After the contract is executed the Sales Engineer will be instrumental in determining all necessary configuration details to build out the Intralinks environment for the customer, discussing and confirming success metrics, and building out the implementation and rollout plan. The Sales Engineer will also be expected to report back to Intralinks Product Management and/or Product Marketing teams with customer feedback for all new use cases, features, functions, or supporting information that will assist in defining enhancements to the Intralinks product offering.
Day to Day:
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how the solutions meet customer needs. Positively differentiate products and services from other options in the market.
- Identify critical process and value opportunities within a customer environment and develop long-term relationships through management of these requirements (Pre-sales)
- Work closely with Account Managers to identify new opportunities within existing accounts and serve as the primary solution architect for new use cases or net new opportunities.
- Dynamically influence customers on how product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Develop presentations and on-line product demonstrations for customer meetings or marketing events.
- Understand industry security architectures and how Intralinks would form part of a customer's security solution.
- Lead a cross functional team on RFI/RFP responses.
- Provide training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Measure success criteria against customer business goals and ensure adoption and renewal (Post-sales).
- Lead the initial Configuration Design Workshop with assistance from CSM.
- Support Product Management/Marketing with field information such as feature requirements, product enhancements and new use case scenarios.
- Be available to travel up to 50% of the time domestically and internationally if required.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors' degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or relevant experience in a similar role.
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience in working with customers in financial markets for M&A, Alternative Investments and Debt Capital Markets with an understanding of business processes within those verticals.
- Proven knowledge of enterprise SaaS VDR solution market and competitive technology landscape.
- Proven experience with Document Collaboration technologies and understanding of how these can address business problems for customers.
- Experience building and conducting software demonstrations that address and map to customer business processes.
- Ability to work with technical teams and personnel to overcome service delivery obstacles with a demonstrated ability to participate effectively as part of and within a team in large integration projects.
- Demonstrated experience of Enterprise Security Architectures.
- Demonstrated experience in creating training materials for internal and external use utilizing video, voice and web-based technologies.
Apply on company website