SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
About the Team
The SS&C Intralinks Global Marketing and Communications team is a smart, creative and optimistic crew who believe that hard work, collaboration and constant communication are the way to achieve great results.
Field Marketing at Intralinks is the critical connection point between the Global Marketing organization and regional sales. The Global Field Marketing team develops demand and lead generation programs, creates strong brand awareness strategies, and partners with sales to build the pipeline.
We're a diverse bunch located in the world's financial capitals, from New York and London to Singapore and Tokyo. In our off time you can find us volunteering in our local communities, pottering in our gardens, raising children and traveling to interesting parts of the world in non-COVID times; we love sharing Netflix recommendations and we're always up for a good debate on where to find the best pizza in New York, Sunday roast in London, and chilli crab in Singapore.
We're looking for a remarkable candidate based in our London office for a hands-on role to support activity to meet our business and sales goals across EMEA. Are you a detail-oriented field marketing professional looking to apply your skills at a SaaS company? Are you a bright, organized, and strong Field Marketing Manager wanting to join a high-achieving team?
You will define the go-to-market strategies together with the sales and marketing team, plan and execute integrated campaigns to meet our business goals in EMEA and globally. You will not only drive engagement and brand awareness, but also have a real influence on deal pipeline. This role will report to the Director, Field Marketing EMEA and work cross-functionally with other marketing functions and sales. If you're passionate, mission-driven, action-oriented and have great negotiation skills, we look forward to speaking to you.
- Develop and own the marketing plan for your assigned territories across EMEA
- Manage and execute calendar of sponsored 3rd party events and Intralinks hosted events to drive demand generation, deepen existing customer relationships, and increase brand awareness
- Support day-to-day program management and coordination efforts with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop region-specific content, best-in-class events, direct mail, and social campaigns to grow the Intralinks brand
- Create detailed proposals/outlines for the events you're running and be able to manage a budget, too
- Track, analyze, and report on ROI from programs
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to drive new business and maximize prospect opportunities
- Communicate about your priorities and ensure alignment between your regional sales team and marketing – ensuring business priorities are the same
- Be accountable for your campaign results, lessons learned and communicate this clearly with your teams
- Coordinate follow up with program / sales teams
- Marketing, event, and/or project management experience
- Creative and always thinking of interesting ways to get people engaged
- Organized and detail oriented
- Can-do attitude when it comes to problem solving
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of B2B social selling
- Great in negotiation and communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- High energy and motivation
- Willing to travel across Europe
- European language/s preferred
- Experience in Financial Services and Investment Banking preferred
- Salesforce.com and marketing automation (Marketo) experience a plus
Intralinks is a rare place – a company that not only “talks the talk” but also “walks the walk” when it comes to placing a high priority on challenged, engaged and collaborative employees. This leads to an executive leadership team that understand the importance of communicating effectively (and often) with our global team. It's really a dream for a communications professional.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website