Account Executive, Alternative Investments
We are seeking a high-energy, motivated Account Executive to represent Intralinks in the Midwest region as we continue to expand our market share as the leading secure communications provider in the Alternative Investments industry.
The Account Executive is responsible for developing relationships with key contacts across fund management companies (Investor Relations, Marketing, C-Level Executives and Partners, Investment Team, and Operating Partners) in order to properly position Intralinks as a true end-to-end provider for secure file collaboration and sharing. The Account Executive will be assigned a local territory of existing clients and prospects in the Midwest, as well as clients and prospects in a defined US territory, with the purpose of growing our footprint in this industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow a successful sales career with a company with proven technology and strong brand awareness.
About the Team
The Alternative Investments sales team targets top tier alternative asset management firms to build relationships, and help clients improve their investor communication/reporting, marketing efforts, and to meet the changing needs of the regulatory environment. This is a collaborative, dynamic team of sales professionals working out of our offices and in the field.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in target accounts.
- Research key accounts to assess business opportunities.
- Lead solution discovery to understand clients' requirements, objectives and priorities.
- Present Intralinks' business solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts.
- Create and manage telephone and email prospecting campaigns for new business.
- Maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast to increase visibility of short and long term prospects through our CRM system salesforce.com
- Meet agreed monthly/annual performance in both client activity (meetings/demo's etc) and quota achievement.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of quota bearing experience in software or technology sales to mid-large Enterprise accounts or 5+ years relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge of alternative investments and broader financial services industry is preferred but not required.
- Consistently exceeds monthly and annual quota.
- Demonstrated high transactional experience
- SaaS software solution sales preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written (including presentations) communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups, required.
“Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. The product manager plays a big part in driving innovation as they partner with business leaders to lead our continued transformation. In this role you'll have impact on the business, opportunities for personal and professional growth and create great products along the way.” #WhatLinksUs
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website