The Recruiter is responsible for carrying out full-cycle recruitment, including sourcing, pre-screening interviews, and on-boarding of candidates within our Building and Construction business line. The ideal Recruiter will provide an excellent candidate experience and focus on staffing strategies for assigned business units/streams with special emphasis on a well qualified and diverse pool of candidates, timeliness, and cost effectiveness.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers in order to understand the business and its recruitment needs.
- Acquire substantial knowledge about the business objectives, goals, operations and work culture (business acumen).
- Execute recruitment plan by aggressively recruiting for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources (i.e. sourcing).
- Managing the overall selection process to include: assessing candidates, screening resumes and/or candidates, scheduling interviews, interviewing and recommending finalists.
- Promote Intertek at a variety of recruitment functions such as job fairs, university and college career days, and career events targeted for special populations.
- Obtain all necessary approvals and extend employment offers as per company process.
- Facilitate pre-employment screening process, elevating concerns to respective HR Manager for final hiring decision.
- Requires skills, knowledge, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of an Associate's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Requires three plus years of technical recruiting experience and recruiting in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Strong understanding of EEO and OFCCP regulations in regards to recruiting, selection, and on-boarding candidates.
- Demonstrated appropriate customer service attitudes and services in a variety of work settings.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including oral presentations.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Internet and presentation software, along with preferred prior usage of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) such as or Taleo Recruiting.
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 40,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website