Ranked #15 on the 2019 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
The Project Coordinator will support the Building and Construction business by providing assistance to Sales and Business Development team members and serve as the primary customer contact. We're looking for a candidate who will follow and enforce all safety requirements and company policies while providing exceptional customer service.
• Respond to all in-bound single discipline (or vertical) quote requests
• Respond to all single discipline quote requests generated by all outward facing members of the sales organization (i.e., sales representatives, operational leadership, field test technicians, etc.)
• Follow-up on all outstanding quotes through resolution
• Identify why quote was lost and report data to sales leadership using data capture tool provided
• Participate in bi-weekly “Project Facilitator” coordination meetings in person or via phone
• Be the primary point of client contact during quote conversion process for single discipline quotes
• Assist with scheduling of projects meeting client expectations
• Facilitate project roll-out to assure client expectations are properly understood by the operational group
• Act as the client ambassador during project execution to verify client expectations are being met
• HS Diploma or GED• 3 Years of experience in Commercial Construction Field
• General knowledge of all procedures related to the test areas
• Technical competency to effectively communicate the test procedure concepts, specifications, and results with customers
• Experience utilizing OASIS to create quotes, job files, etc
• Strong communication skills and proficiency with computers, word processing (MS Word), spreadsheets (MS Excel), and Adobe Pro
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website