PSI, an Intertek Company, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for ICC Special Inspectors, and Construction Materials Technicians to join our Building and Construction team in Phoenix, AZ.
Ranked #15 on the 2019 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
The Construction Technicians will support the Building and Construction business performing Construction Materials Testing services, entering reports and data gathered from tests and observations.Duties:
- Activities will include performing field testing and inspections on soil, concrete, masonry and asphalt.
- Review plans and specifications, performing the inspections accordingly
- Inspect placement of reinforcing steel and post-tensioned cables
- Communicate results with contractors, engineers and others
- Input results and observations into daily reports
- 10+ years experience in soils, reinforced concrete and other materials testing/inspection disciplines
- ICC Special Inspectors (Reinforced Concrete, Masonry, Soils, Fireproofing, Structural Steel Welding, Structural Steel Bolting, Post Tension) certifications
- Clean Driving Record is required
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website