PSI, an Intertek Company, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for a State of Texas Licensed Asbestos Professional and Licensed Mold Assessment Consultant to join our Building and Construction team in Houston, TX.
Ranked #15 on the 2019 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
The Asbestos Consultant will support the Building and Construction business by performing general environmental tasks in the field.Duties:
- Asbestos Air Monitoring
- Asbestos surveys of buildings
- Mold Surveys and Investigations
- Assist with Asbestos and Mold Project Management, Design & Management Planning Activities
- Phase I and Phase II ESA
- State Licensed Asbestos Individual Consultant preferred
- State Licensed Mold Assessment Consultant preferred
- State Licensed Lead Risk Assessor a plus
- B.S. or B.A. Degree in a science discipline a plus
- 5 year's experience
- Candidate must possess effective communication skills (written, verbal and listening) and solid interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Provide proof of Clean Driving record
- Must be neat in appearance and punctual
- Team player when need arises
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones to ensure project progress status is on schedule.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.LI-EW
Apply on company website