Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices with over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace, and passion, enables our customers to power ahead safely.
Intertek's Industry Services team provides technical solutions that help customers maximize operational efficiency, ensure asset reliability, improve quality, and minimize safety risks. Some of our many service areas include inspection, non-destructive and materials testing, technical training, engineering, surveying, QA/QC, and supplier auditing.
This position will be responsible for driving revenue growth for the Technical Inspection Services (TIS) North America group through client relationship management, new customer acquisition, and a project-based selling focus introducing all Intertek service lines. It is expected that all client appointments, sales reports, and sales related activities will be captured in our CRM database. Candidate will have a specific focus on pipe mill inspection services/PipeAware and our site construction inspection business line.
This will be a full-time position, based out of our office in The Woodlands, Texas.
- Ownership of existing client accounts including all customer relationships, CRM reporting, and budget allocation for those assigned accounts.
- Develop and identify new client targets. This should include creating a pursuit plan, recording actions, and winning new project work.
- Manage and keep up to date all CRM requirements including recording sales activities, contacts, backlog and pipeline opportunities, account allocations, etc.
- Annually manage rate renewals and existing contract amendments.
- Participate in marketing events including tradeshows and other Intertek sponsored events.
- Promote and cross-sell other Intertek service lines. Schedule ATIC meetings to introduce clients to everything Intertek offers.
- Correspond with customers in a concise, professional manner using appropriate grammar. Write sales reports based on interaction with current or potential customer.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the pipe/midstream market.
- Must master the Project Coordination charter course during training within a 90 day period.
- The ability to multi-task and work under time constraints is critical.
- Strong computer software and database skills, specifically with Word and Excel.
- Must be self-motivated with good organizational and time management skills.
- Must possess a high degree of personal integrity and the ability to collaborate with others.
- Good interpersonal and demonstrated communication skills, both verbally and written.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website