Req ID: 31381
Travel: Less than 50%
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, BR, 22250-908
Education: Four-year college degree
Experience: At least 7 years of experience required
Equivalency: Combination of education/experience not considered
You are a pro at identifying, developing and managing new and ongoing business. You will be a key member of our sales team focusing on Network segments of Intelsat's business in Brazil.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage important and well-established customers and close high value deals.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Thanks to your brilliant flair for new business and experience you easily identify new opportunities and customers.
- As a great negotiator you close complex new deals and generate revenue growth.
- You provide stellar customer service as you are the GO-TO person for your client group who liaises with other departments as needed.
- You share your advanced knowledge and expertise to provide guidance to your work group.
- Use your excellent business acumen skills to assist the Managing Sales Director to develop and implement sales plans and ultimately meet or exceed the objectives of your team
- Showcase your leadership skills to coordinate activities of other employees and determine procedures and methods.
- As an expert on customers and region you provide reports and advise Intelsat Management on related issues and sales activities.
- You keep existing and potential customers up to date with the latest Intelsat sales proposals and marketing materials and work with clients to help uncover new or not-yet-realized opportunities and requirements.
Can you drive these processes?
You provide a regular report to your Manager on the status of your projects/accounts and update the information on Sales.Force.com. You know by heart Intelsat's products and sales services applicable for your customers. You are looking forward to travelling within your assigned country as well as internationally as required.
You should definitely have:
- Four-year university degree
- 8-12 years of sales experience ideally in the telecommunications, satellite communications or network industry. Satellite related expertise is a plus.
- Specific experience closing high $ value, complex deals working with a wide range of costumers
- Ability to close standard deals autonomously
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Fluency in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to support the full sales life-cycle
- Great planning and organizational skills
- Ability to travel frequently
It would be nice if you had:
- Developed World Market Experience
- Multiple Languages
What it's like to work with us:
Intelsat is connecting the world and transforming the satellite landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new products that will open new, profitable markets. To help us reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
- We emphasize personal and professional growth
- Awesome benefits including PTO, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
- Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
- Company description: Intelsat is the largest provider of fixed satellite services worldwide. We enable providers of media, telecom and government services to deliver information and entertainment to people at home, in the office or on the move. On a day-to-day basis, Intelsat supplies video, data and voice connectivity in approximately 200 countries and territories for approximately 1,800 customers, many of which Intelsat has had relationships with for over 30 years. Some of the world's leading media and communications companies, multinational corporations, Internet service providers and government/military organizations hallmark Intelsat's customer base. Customers access capacity through extensive service offerings, which include transponder services, hybrid managed services combining satellite capacity and terrestrial facilities, and channel services.
Apply on company website