To provide support of technology solutions that are complex in nature and related to Oracle Cloud Financial SaaS environment. The role will be able to understand business requirements to determine the best options for implementing solutions within the SaaS environment to meet the users goal. This role will be split between support of the production environment and leading projects and enhancements. This person should be able to think strategically and understand the bigger picture when devising solutions.
- Partner with the business to understand their processes and challenges and provide solutions that address their pain points
- Full understanding of the capabilities of Oracle Financial Cloud SaaS to be able to quickly determine if/how the application, through configuration, can solve issues and enhance processes
- Align priorities with the strategic roadmap of the department / organization
- Lead initiatives in the Oracle Cloud Financials space. Configures the application, writes reports, understands the interdependency of data within the application
- Provide excellent customer service by exhibiting excellent communication skills, ownership and accountability expedient response to inquiries
Analytical & Technical Functions:
- Collaborate with business partners to understand and solution enhancements
- Keep abreast of Oracle's roadmap of new functionality and bring creative ideas to the table for process improvement
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity with ideas on how to implement change
- Perform analysis of business requirements to determine appropriate solution approach
- Strong troubleshooting skills to identify root cause of issue along with resolution.
- Provide root cause analysis to resolve system issues
- Lead project initiatives as the Financials expert
- Participate in the design, build, testing, conversion and implementation phases of a system development life cycle
- Adhere to processes, templates and department guidelines to deliver high quality products
- Is fluent and follows the processes necessary to comply with audit requirements
- Collaborate with other Technology professionals to ensure project outcomes align with priorities and direction
- Create detailed functional documents and assist in systems integration and system testing, while maintaining system standards.
- Partner with developers to ensure product fulfills business needs early in the development process
- Display energy and initiative in solving problems, be agile in your approach
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Accounting/Finance or related area required
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in accounting/financial systems management with progressive responsibilities. Technically competent with a full understanding of financial systems required
- 1 - 2 full life cycle implementations of Oracle Cloud Financials SaaS as a Functional Analyst configuring, testing and supporting the financial applications (GL, AP, AR, FA, Projects) and integrations preferred
- Oracle Certification in this area preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Self-starter that can work independently to achieve results
- Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, excellent attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Cloud Financials SaaS Applications
- Strong knowledge of best practice SaaS implementation and support methodology
- Experience working with decentralized teams, vendors and off-shore development teams
- Ability to maintain composure in highly stressful situations
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
Apply on company website