To serve as a member of the Buffalo Wild Wing's Technology Menu Management Team with a specialization in Digital Signage such as Digital Menu Boards, Preview Boards, Order Confirmation Boards and similar. Responsible for building and managing menu items, item exceptions, promotions, discounts, coupons, and custom configurations while serving as a liaison between various internal teams, and digital vendors. Ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of corporate and/or franchise restaurant digital signage, which will ensure high levels of systems availability and customer satisfaction, while optimizing usage of hardware and software resources.
- Administer approved menus & prices on all required computer applications including, but not limited to the NCR suite of products: Aloha, Online Ordering Web Admin/Menu Configurator, along with Altametrics, Inspire Digital Platform(IDP) and the Digital Admin Portal(DAP)
- Partner with key departments outside of IT, such as Operations and Marketing to define, establish and implement best practices and procedures for digital signage (e.g., database management, integration analysis and platform support)
- Provide escalation support of all restaurants as relates to POS system, back-office system, online ordering system, and any designated system that a need is developed for, using the designated support desk software
- Manage requests and projects for regional discounts and promotions like coupon campaigns, local partnerships, and marketing program
- Manage the system rollout activities for any new digital signage products/hardware
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for POS Menu Configuration, Online Ordering menu configuration, as well as inventory management in the restaurant back-office system
- Develop and provide documentation and training processes to enhance the skill level of other Technical Support IT/Service Desk Staff
- Communicate and collaborate with coworkers, management, franchisees, operators and others in a courteous and professional manner. Use decision-making and negotiation skills. Team-orientation and positive attitude
- Collaborate with all internal and external teams to gather the appropriate requirements in order to roll out technology programs
- Plans effectively and multi-tasks. Utilize time management and organization skills to achieve aggressive deadlines; sets priorities and maintains organizational and filing systems. Responds promptly to others to ensure open and timely communication
- Other important duties and responsibilities as needed
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Required Minimum: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years combined point of sale use & administration experience required
- 2 years cross functional project team SME Experience, including ownership of sub projects and activities required
- Inventory management expertise is required
- Familiarity with project life cycle required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
- 2 years cross functional project team SME experience, including ownership of sub projects and activites required
- Must be a clear and concise communicator
- Must have the ability to clearly communicate to all levels of the organization in written, verbal & telephone forms of communication.
- Must have good problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with others
- Exceptional organization, communication skills, and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and make sound decisions based on data and stakeholder feedback
- Ability to work cross functionally within an organization.
- Intermediate level skills using JIRA and Confluence
- Intermediate level skills with the Microsoft Office Outlook, PowerPoint & Word
- Expert level skills with the Microsoft Office Excel
- Reporting skills using enterprise BI tools (crystal reports, microstrategy (BiziQ) or any other reporting tool), ideally some SQL experience
- Analyze problems and escalate issues in a timely manner for quick resolution
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Team focused
- Enthusiastic about managing projects and working with people
Buffalo Wild Wings fuels moments worth sharing – for our guests and for our team members. Yes, it is literally working at a Sports Bar and all the energy that comes with it. We're a brand on the rise, and we need great people as we write the next chapter of our story. If that's you, pull up a barstool.
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
Apply on company website