This position will support the generation of insights and analytics as related to the Guest Experience across all brands within the Inspire Brands portfolio. The position will interface with a variety of cross functional teams to support the brands by driving business value through enhanced analytics of the Guest Experience program.
- Support analysis to identify top drivers impacting the Guest Experience across each brand and provide data driven insights to drive change
- Interface between each brand and our Guest Experience Partner to provide internal support across the enterprise including, but not limited to: maintaining brand hierarchies, leading weekly meetings, and updating cross functional teams on specific needs
- Develop expertise regarding relevant data and data sources to enable efficient analytical processes across the Guest Experience Analytics team
- Support cross functional assignments and projects with analytic support requests made by brand counterparts
- Support data governance of Guest Experience data with the IT/data platform teams to ensure data accuracy
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in statistics, economics, finance, engineering, operations, or a related field
- 1 - 3 years' experience in an analytical role preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Curiosity surrounding the use of data to solve business problems
- Strong aptitude in understanding and development of predictive analytical models
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL or Python
- Experience in automating reporting and implementing efficient processes that are scalable
- Experience in data management and validation through working with IT/data platform teams
- Experience in solving complex business problems through cross functional work and analytics
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes more than 11,200 Arby's, Buffalo Wild Wings, SONIC Drive-In, Rusty Taco and Jimmy John's locations worldwide.
We are creating a family of brands with maverick qualities, each with their own distinct positioning, guest experience, and product offering. Our brands are diverse, distinctive, and fan favorites. In a sense, you could say we seek those who provide something different than the norm.
Apply on company website