Insight is a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of hardware, software, cloud, and service solutions, providing clients the guidance and expertise needed to define, architect, implement and manage
technology today while transforming for tomorrowOur EMEA Software Lifecycle Services team is our Central Services Organization responsible for delivering Software Procurement Services and Software Asset Management solutions to our clients and our aim is to optimize, manage and maintain our clients' licensing estate, while helping them realize true cost savings and efficiencies through our trusted advice. We are Microsofts No.1 Global volume licensing provider and our strategic relationships give us a unique footprint and compelling advantage.
In this team we are currently recruiting for an Entry-level professional who will be supporting the delivery of our Procurement services. You will be supporting our key Clients who are looking for best in class Software Procurement Services and License Consulting Services that will deliver tangible value to our Clients. Success is defined by high quality service, speed of delivery, client experience and client satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
In this role you will be supporting our Consultants who own the delivery of the defined Client engagement. You will be accountable to meet defined outcomes and will be responsible for a high quality end user experience. In your role you combine strong customer service skills and your experience and/or interest in IT with a keen desire to advance customer operations to drive innovation and efficiency. Responsibilities of your role include:
Responsible for quality delivery of your assigned Procurement Services and Software Asset Management activities. Activities and responsibilities may include;
- Service Desk activities such as providing on-demand advice and guidance for all client's licensing, administration and purchasing questions. This may be through online service management portals, email, or telephone, in response to requests and queries submitted by Insight's clients
- Manage the workflow of the service desk, including ticket allocation based on team workloads, tracking, and management of responses through to completion, and escalate to more senior teammates as appropriate
- Keeping track of agreed Service Levels with our clients, which will be monitored in our Service Management Systems
- Managing multiple concurrent tasks: tracking progress against deadlines and expectations, working with your colleagues to understand anomalies, overcome conflicts or issues
- Administering new order requests on the client's behalf, ensuring a smooth, accurate and timely process
- Taking care of the software delivery, from purchase to registration and implementation, reducing cycle times, increasing visibility and user satisfaction
- Assist the client's procurement departments in the management of contracts
- Keep track of maintenance and support renewals and ensure these are managed and processed prior to their expiration date
- Functional management of Software Asset Management tooling
- Actively look for cost savings and avoidances opportunities for renewals, software license purchases and services
- Ability to work on projects as a delivery Professional taking responsibility for the delivery of distinct task/s within the scope of a project
- Build strong relationships with the SLS Consultants, Local Account Sales Teams and build relationships with clients
- When required participate in activities relating to: a) standard operating procedures, b) training
and development and c) Team meetings
- Take on a proactive approach to learning and to further build‐out and improve our Procurement Services
Skills / knowledge / Experience required:
- Ideally 1 year of experience in working as a Service Desk representative or in a Sales Backoffice role
- Basic level of Business Acumen; basic level of understanding of how businesses work the ability to take a 'big picture' view of a situation.
- Basic experience of working with Microsoft Office 365 (working with apps such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- High level of written and spoken English – will be tested
- Process-driven and analytical approach
- Excellent team player skills
- Both a Service AND Commercial oriented attitude
- A natural drive to achieve your goals
- Enthusiastic and pro-active personality
- You have the ability to deal with the dynamics of a business environment and thrive in dealing with multiple tasks at the same time
- Full time availability
We believe that by giving you the freedom to think big and empower you to reach your full potential, together we will achieve the best outcomes. Along with excellent benefits and a compelling reward package, we offer the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a high level of autonomy and creativity - there's a reason our average employee tenure is over 6 years.
We strive to display our three core values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony every day. They represent and drive who we are here at Insight and by doing so we are doing amazing things. Insight started in a garage in 1988 and it is through harnessing our three core values that two brothers, Eric and Tim Crown, steered Insight to the Fortune 500 company it is today. We are now a Global IT Services and Solutions business, passionate about helping customers and the real people who sit behind them.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to achieving diversity and equality within our organisation. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage you to apply.
We will endeavour to contact you within five business days, should we feel your profile is a good match for this role. If you do not hear from us within this timeframe, please presume that on this occasion, your application was not successful.
A full job description will be provided upon application.]]>
Apply on company website