Requisition Number: 75308
This position will initially support the resource management group for 3-6 months and will then transition to support the project management office.
- Multitask. You’ll organize meetings, update project schedules and deadlines, create work flow procedures, maintain websites and engage in ongoing communications to ensure client satisfaction.
- Take ownership. You will assist in keeping multiple projects on time and under budget. Maintain and document all project files to keep projects moving and on schedule.
- Build relationships. Your job is always evolving as a Project Coordinator. You will act as a liaison for various clients and business units.
- Learn. Assist the project manager with billing and following best practices within the project. This position is a great stepping stone for your career path.
- Act as the Project Manager to deliver small or short term projects.
- Assist a Project Manager on all aspects of project delivery, back office support (financials, scheduling, time monitoring & approvals, reporting, etc.), and client interaction.
- Internal support for PMO and Insight as needed.
- Act as the SME for various areas and functions
Resource Management Support
- Support resource managers with administrative tasks which include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling interviews in Fieldglass
- Creating staffing requests in Clarizen
- Assisting with collection of resource profiles
- Create reports
Desired Skills -
- Knowledge of reporting tools like Power BI and Tableu is a plus, but not required.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Phoenix || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Phoenix, AZ ||
Apply on company website