Requisition Number: 79336
Insight Manila is seeking several Buyers to join our team! This is an opportunity to work with a great team, supporting our Unites States clients (must be able to work United States Central Time Hours) with a lot of learning and growth opportunities.
The position of Buyer 1 is responsible for the procurement and process application as it supports Insight's operations and order fulfillment. This will include working operational issues with suppliers, providing strong client service and maintaining data accuracy within SAP. The Buyer Associate will be empowered to resolve issues as they relate to their assigned responsibilities. Teamwork with internal and external departments is necessary to ensure achievement of overall team goals.
- Process Application:
- Responsible for purchase order (PO) execution
- Process MDS orders and warranty registrations
- Process Goods Receipt (GR) for Drop shipments
- Work with Accounting to reconcile invoice variances (PPV)
- Respond to general sales requests including lead time, pricing, and general vendor inquiries within allotted service levels (SLAs)
- Management of ETAs and Lead times for materials
- Manage ETAs for open Purchase Orders
- Supplier / Material Management:
- Responsible for management of Tier2/Tier3 manufacturer lines (Technology partners, and non-go to market supported weird ware lines)
- Support Tier1 Foundation Partner lines in ETA, PO backlog management, and PO Goods receipt/invoicing.
- Expedite deliveries
- Negotiate with suppliers as needed – lead times, freight, cost.
- Follow up and close open issues with suppliers
- Manage internal and external supplier backlog reports
- Purchasing Operations:
- Management of data integrity across area of responsibility & reporting system / data integrity issues
- Create / cancel PO's aligned to daily sales order requirements.
- Update and maintain accurate PO costing.
- Proactive approach to / shipment errors / reconciliation (Accounts Payable)
- Program Support – warranties, special pricing, SW licensing
- Work with various departments within Insight
- Online order entry
- Fulfill MDS requests
- Backup other team members in their absence by having knowledge and cross training of their programs and job functions
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTSEducation and/or Experience:
College degree preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions and/or issues from suppliers, management, and other teammates.
- Strong client service skills and commitment to meet or exceed client requirements. Ability to understand and respond to client needs. Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills required. Strong Microsoft Office skills with a focus on Excel. Previous SAP experience a plus
- Ability to work Unites States Daytime Hours
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com or you may send your updated CVs at ManilaHRRecruiting@insight.com
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Insight Manila Location: 2nd Floor Edsa Central Pavilion Building, Edsa corner United Street, Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1550]]>
Apply on company website