VitalSource®, an Ingram Content Group (ICG) companyis hiring for a Customer Success Manager to contribute to our Onboarding Customer Success team in Raleigh, NC.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for starting new customers on their customer journeys and working with existing customers who are adding to their portfolios. You will also be responsible for successfully onboarding customers by navigating the project plans, setting the table for future growth opportunities, transitioning the customer out of onboarding, while effectively communicating project updates both internally and externally as well as documenting the customer's health throughout their onboarding. VitalSource is looking for someone that can use critical thinking, technical skills, and creative problem-solving methods to create and reinforce solutions across multiple platforms.
- Bachelor's degree or directly related year for year experience
- 3 years project management, account management or customer success experience
- Flexibility with juggling multiple projects
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Experience using SalesForce, generating reports, and implementing metrics
- Sense of urgency, self-driven with and goal-oriented attitude
- Professional Project Management Experience
- Experience with leading customer focused trainings
- Previous ed-tech experience is a plus
- Lead customers through project plans ensuring quick and effective realization of the value of their VitalSource tools.
- Setting up, implementing, and training customers to use the VitalSource products
- Implements best practices to allow customers to recognize the value of their tools while not feeling over burden with new work.
- Be the primary day-to-day point of communication between the customers and VitalSource during onboarding
- Create and implement best practices leading to successful customers who can be referenced, with high customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the other Customer Success teams, as well as the Sales, and Product teams
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers for one low price - onsite gym and basketball court for associates
- Avid reader? Numerous opportunities to engage with books and authors
- Author events & book signings
- Up to 40% discount off books at Ingram's First Edition Bookstore
- Free card registration at the Nashville Public Library
- Free advance copies available throughout our HQ in Greater Nashville
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Take breaks or brainstorm in our game room with ping pong & foosball
- Casual Dress Code & Flexible Schedules (per team)
- Flexible Work Schedules (by team)
VitalSource Technologies LLC, is the leading education technology solutions provider committed to helping partners create, deliver, and distribute affordable, accessible, and impactful learning experiences worldwide. As a recognized innovator in the digital course materials market, VitalSource is best known for partnering with more than 1,000 publishers and resellers to deliver extraordinary learning experiences to millions of active users globally—and today we're also powering new, cutting-edge technologies designed to optimize teaching and learning for maximum results. Learn more at https://get.vitalsource.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram's services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
- We participate in EVerify.
- EEO Poster in English
- EEO Poster in Spanish
Apply on company website