Join the hospital trusted by Chicago's Southland, Ingalls Memorial Hospital, in this role a Radiology Technologist.
Under the supervision of the Manager - Diagnostic Radiology, takes general radiographic films in the department and with mobile x-ray units in other areas of the hospital; assists with fluoroscopy to both inpatients and outpatients of all ages; assists in teaching radiology students; prepares charge slips and other records as required.
- The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Retains an active Radiography accreditation with the Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety.
- Registry eligible applicants must provide proof of application for temporary license.
- Must successfully complete and maintain CPR Certification.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
- Job Type/FTE: Registry
- Shift: Rotating/12hr shift
- Unit/Department: Radiology Diagnostic
- CBA Code: Non-Union
Apply on company website