Join us at the forefont at Ingalls Memorial as a Customer Associate in the Family Care Center in Tinely Park.
As a Customer Associate you will perform general reception duties which includes checking patients in and out, telephone message retrieval and routing, updating demographic, insurance information, general filing, and maintenance of medical charts.
Essential Job Functions
- Recieves and discharge patients, including, but not limited to: greeting, enter accurate demographic and insurnace verification, updating information, collection of payments, issuing receipts, notificationn of clinical staff
- Performs clercal duties, includign but not limite to: scheduing, typing, form completionn, photocopying, faxing, mail sorting, fillling, maintnance, and preperationof medical chart
- Recieved incoming calls, routing to appropriate party, and takes messages according to department protocal or needs of customer. Receives cash and other payments, reconciles balances at end of shift. Makes bank deposites as requested
- Files and retrieves medical records from storage areas as requested and according to department procedures and policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the basic computer software programs
- Demonstrated ability to develop others in areas of continuous process improvement, and customer service
- Delivery and self-directed team work
- Moderate typing skills (minimum 30wpm)
- 1 to 2 years experience in health care setting
- Insurance and collections experience
- Job Type/FTE: 0.9 Full Time
- Shift: Days (8-hr)
- Unit/Department: Family Care Center, Tinely Park
- CBA Code: Non Union
Apply on company website