Join the hospital trusted by Chicago's Southland, Ingalls Memorial Hospital, in this role as a Customer Associate with the Registration department in Tinley Park.
The Customer Associate performs general reception duties including the checking in and out of patients, telephone message retrieval and routing, updating demographic and insurance information, general filing, and maintenance of medical charts.
- High school diploma or equivalent. 1 to 2 years experience in health care setting, preferred.
- Experience in the basic computer software programs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop others in areas of continuous process improvement, and customer service.
- Delivery and self-directed team work.
- Previous experience in healthcare environment preferred.
- Moderate typing skills (minimum 35-45wpm) is required.
- Insurance and collections experience
- Job Type/FTE: Full Time, 8 hour
- Shift: Rotate
- Unit/Department: Registration -Tinley Park
- CBA Code: Non Union
Apply on company website