If you like a laid back lifestyle and would like a beautiful place to call home on the banks of the Tennessee River and Wheeler Lake, this opportunity is for you. Helen Keller Hospital in the Shoals, part of HH Health System, is looking for a General Surgeon. This would be a hospital employed opportunity with all the benefits and plenty of great support staff. Monday - Thursday, 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - Noon. Call is 1 in 4.
Stipend, loan repayment and sign-on bonus are available
- Attractive Compensation package
- Generous 401K Plan
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- CME allowance
Huntsville Hospital is a 941- bed Level I Trauma Center and the regional referral center for all of North Alabama and Southern Tennessee with a catchment area of 1.25 million people. 165,000 annual ER visits, including a dedicated Pediatric ER at our Women's & Children's Hospital, physician support in over 65 medical specialties. The hospital has 24/7 in-house
Hospitalist, Radiology, Cardiology, Trauma, Orthopedic and Neurosurgical Coverage.
- Huntsville Hospital listed as Beckers Top 150 Hospitals
- America's 100 Best Spine Surgery Programs by Healthgrades
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by American Heart Association and American Stroke Association
- Alabamas Only Top 50 Heart Hospital by Truven Health Analytics
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgestreet Towncenter are just some of the main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poors highest possible AAA bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week
- Huntsville named 11th Best City to Live in America by US News
If you like a laid back lifestyle and would like a beautiful place to call home on the banks of the Tennessee River and Wheeler Lake, this oppor...
Apply on company website