Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At Hospice Los Angeles we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Hospice LVN and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.Benefits
At Hospice Los Angeles we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our LVN Hospice opening and continue to learn!Job Summary and Qualifications
Administers quality, skilled nursing care to patients in the home. Work in accordance with physician orders and the Plan of Care under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse and/or Director, Professional Services. Performs all functions in a professional and ethical manner and collaborates with other members of the health care team to ensure the provision of quality patient care.
What you will do in this role:
- Under the direction of a RN, provides patient care and identifies the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs of patients.
- Verifies Plan of Care prior to each visit and provides care according to the physician's orders, assessment data, established standards and guidelines and documents accordingly. Incorporates short and long term goals as established by the Plan of Care into nursing care, as evidenced by documentation in the nursing notes.
- Performs an ongoing assessment during each visit and documents data in patient medical Communicates significant findings, problems, or changes in the patient's condition to the supervising RN and/or Director of Professional Services and the physician and documents all findings, communications and appropriate interventions. Documents nursing interventions including patient response.
- Assesses patient/caregiver's knowledge of disease process, treatment regimen and/or medication administration. Provides basic and specialized teaching as ordered in the Plan of Care and based on the patient's needs. Identifies and recommends other disciplines needed for quality care of the patient.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN/LVN program
- Minimum of one year experience as an LPN/LVN in a clinical care setting
- Home care experience preferred
- Must be licensed as an LPN/LVN in good standing in the state(s) where they will be providing services
- Meets all additional requirements for hire including state specific requirements
- Current BCLS prior to delivering patient care
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance
- Must have valid driver's license
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our LVN Hospice opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website