DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as an OR Scrub Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Parham Doctors Hospital, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At Parham Doctors Hospital, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
Student Loan Repayment
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will set up the sterile surgical field using aseptic technique, utilizing knowledge of: Human Anatomy and Physiology and the physician's preferences for surgical instrumentation, suturing, passing, dissecting, retracting, and closing of surgical wounds.
- Assist the circulating Registered Nurse with operating room set up, equipment, and positioning of the surgical patient as well as break down of instrument table.
- You will perform supply management duties
Henrico Doctors' Hospital (Parham Campus), a 200-bed acute care facility is located in the upbeat, West End area of Richmond, minutes from the historic University of Richmond campus and a short drive from the beautiful outdoor mall, Short Pump Town Center. Parham Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, making it a very reputable and secure organization to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Parham Doctor's Hospital Awards and Recognitions:
- Healthgrades 100 Best Hospitals in America for Orthopedic Surgery & Joint Replacement
- These distinctions put Parham Doctors' Hospital in the top 5% of more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide
- The Joint Commission awarded the Orthopedic Program the Gold Seal of Approval for hip replacement, knee replacement and spinal fusion
- 7 OR Suites
- Procedures performed: General Surgery, Heart and Vascular, Neurological and Gynecological, Orthopedics, Bariatric, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeries and Transplants.
- Spine Center of Excellence: Mazor X System for Spinal Surgery
- A supportive culture focused on fostering educational and career opportunities
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting employees in reaching their professional goals; excellent practice, and collegial relationships
- Surgical Technology Program graduate, or equivalent training (required)
- Certified Surgical Technologist (required)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification (required)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Surgical Technician (preferred)
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply!. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website