DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Come join us at Henrico Doctors Hospital! The Forest Campus is a 340-bed acute care facility located in Richmond, VA that's part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) family. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
As part of our full range of healthcare services Henrico Doctors Hospital specializes in heart and stroke care, women's health—including high-risk pregnancies, maternity and neonatal intensive care—orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants—through the Virginia Transplant Center—and we lead the state in minimally invasive procedures, having performed more da Vinci® robotic-assisted surgeries than any other facility in Virginia.
Do you want to take your imaging career to the next level by working at one of the leading hospitals in Richmond, VA? Are you a dynamic, highly organized Vascular Technologist with at least 5 years of experience in a hospital environment, an ARRT Certification and a passion for quality assurance and process improvement? Are you an upbeat, proactive, outside the box thinker who strives to give your best daily? If you are a truly hands on Technologist that always embraces a challenge and loves to teach and train, the Vascular Lab Coordinator is the perfect role for you.
The duties and responsibilities of the Vascular Lab Coordinator include but are not limited to:
• Performs non-invasive peripheral vascular testing to evaluate the hemodynamics of patients arterial, venous and/or cerebrovascular circulation by utilizing Doppler ultrasound, plethysmography, duplex imaging, exercise treadmill and sound spectrum analysis according to the policy and procedure manual of the Vascular Lab.
• Compiles reports to communicate test result to referring physicians by chart notation and/or oral report of preliminary findings. Transmits final evaluation.
• Obtains pertinent patient history, including screening for cardiovascular disease, making decisions regarding appropriate testing modalities for optimum evaluation by chart review, patient history and or family interview, and by communication with physician or other health care providers.
• Interprets exam results to quantitate the extent of patient's disease by utilizing established diagnostic parameters.
• Maintains information needed to acquire site Lab reaccreditation every three years. Ensures staff acquires QC and CEU's throughout the accreditation period.
• Pursues professional development to prepare for additional responsibilities and improve current job performance by participating in educational meetings, independent study and maintaining appropriate certification.
• Documents staff performance information and participates in the appraisal process with Technical Coordinator. Oversees staff daily performance, reviews reports, handles physician issues.
• Maintains accurate payroll records and transmits payroll prior to 10AM on payroll Monday.
• Assists with departmental CQI program, outcomes management projects and other hospital initiatives.
• Conducts thorough and complete orientation of all incoming personnel, utilizing the department orientation plan and ensuring all aspects arecompleted during the orientation process.
We value you and your future! HCA is proud to offer great leadership, a nurturing environment, many opportunities for growth and development, competitive pay and great full-time/part-time benefits including multiple health insurance plan options, comprehensive dental coverage, tuition reimbursement and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today's life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA also receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately so apply today!
HCA is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA is made up of locally managed facilities that include 184 hospitals and 2000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers and physician clinics located in 21 U.S. states and in the United Kingdom. HCA is ranked number 63 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently recognized for being one of the “Worlds Most Admired Companies” and “World's Most Ethical Companies.”
Required - Minimum of five years vascular technology experience and/or concentrated knowledge of vascular anatomy and physiology. RVT eligible.
Preferred - Two years management experience. RVT
Required - Two years college with concentration in anatomy and physiology.
Preferred - Registered nurse with R.V.T.
HCA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website