DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you an experienced VP of Marketing Come join HealthTrust on our Executive Leadership team!
HealthTrust, an affiliated company of HCA Healthcare, is committed to performance improvement across the healthcare continuum. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your rewards and benefits customizable to your needs. Some unique offerings include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs/student loan repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
At HealthTrust, you have the opportunity to make a difference. Every associate in our organization has an impact on patients' lives. We are looking for an experienced VP of Marketing to be a part of our winning team.
Provides strategic marketing and communications leadership for HealthTrust, primarily the Group Purchasing Organization. The role will have responsibility for managing the strategic communications and marketing planning process that will ensure a coordinated and measurable array of programs and projects which will support the achievement of HealthTrust's business objectives.
- Build on and enhance HealthTrust's brand equity and reputation.
- Work with enterprise and business unit leadership to define measurable objectives, and develop strategic and integrated marketing and communications strategies that will effectively transmit HealthTrust's brand and marketing messages and points of differentiation to key audiences, and will present well-defined advantages of doing business with HealthTrust versus the competition.
- Lead the integrated process for delivering a comprehensive and coordinated marketing/communications plan (designed to meet key business objectives) to each business unit and the enterprise.
- Establish and manage a research capability to ensure regular and clear information and understanding of key customer bases (and “choice drivers”) to support the sales and business development teams.
- Manage all communication activities relating to issues relating to HealthTrust's business activities (e.g. government regulatory issues, acquisitions, divestitures etc.).
- Cultivate and maintain effective relationships with all media (traditional and social) including developing and executing on a media strategy consistent with business objectives.
- Provide strategic marketing and communications support and guidance to HealthTrust's senior leadership, including identifying and securing appropriate speaking engagements and opportunities for presentations, op-eds and other forums that favorably position HealthTrust and business unit senior leadership in the healthcare services space, as well as speechwriting and presentation and media training.
- Manage the company's participation in significant trade shows both domestically and internationally. Design the company's booth, manage the logistics and maintenance of the company's trade show assets and create or edit content for booth attendees.
- Create comprehensive internal communications strategies, tools and programs designed to align HealthTrust's employee activities with HealthTrust's goals, strategies and messages. Ensure a clear, two-way communications capability for senior leadership to engage HealthTrust's employee base as needed.
- Work across all business units to ensure alignment, consistency and efficiency in all marketing and communication activities.
- Develop, modify and enhance marketing and communications “Playbooks” and ensure compliance with guidelines relative to media interactions by HealthTrust executives, associates, and marketing and sales teams.
- Work with senior leadership to establish a clear strategy for HealthTrust's corporate social responsibility and community relations activities to further enhance HealthTrust's reputation.
- Oversee the creative platform and overarching brand messaging associated with all externally facing marketing and communications activities. This includes all advertising, merchandising, trade show positioning, collateral, web sites, business correspondence and other visual references to the HealthTrust brand.
- Provide support to HealthTrust's Human Resources department to assist with positioning the company as a great place to work to external audiences and prospective associates.
- Challenge the existing marketing and communications business unit and enterprise teams to help foster a continual improvement and a “best practices” environment resulting in world class service and support for all internal constituents.
Minimum 15 years' marketing, communications, and/or public relations experience with a business-to-business (B2B) service provider organization
Proven success in successfully developing and executing a marketing and communications strategy to include digital/social media presence on a variety of platforms.
Experience positioning brands within a brand for diverse business units.
Experience effectively communicating with individuals at all levels including C-suite executives
Experience in financial communications and working within a public company (with all of the associated duties and responsibilities associated therein).
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, public relations, or related discipline; Master's degree preferred.
HealthTrust strengthens provider performance and supports clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management solutions that leverage our operator experience, scale and innovation. With headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee, we serve over 1,600 hospitals and health systems, and more than 43,000 other member locations including ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, long-term care and alternate care sites.
We operate as a limited partnership with HCA Healthcare as the managing general partner. Our membership roster is split equally between for-profit and not for profit hospitals across the U.S. and the U.K.
As a HealthTrust associate, you will join the HCA Healthcare family 270,000+ strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately for this opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website