DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Division Vice President for Support Services.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Division Vice President for Support Services to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare, we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package, and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401(k), PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, and student loan repayment. In addition to base salary, this position is also eligible for an annual incentive. Incentive measures may include HCA financial performance, line of business financial performance, quality, operational indicators or performance goals.
As a Vice President for Pharmacy Services, you will be responsible for the leadership of pharmaceutical services in the division. This includes oversight of hospital pharmacy departments in the division, leadership of cost containment efforts in pharmacy, and regulatory preparedness. You will support the Division Supply Chain CEO and Division Clinical Resource Director as a subject matter expert in the review of pharmacy purchase patterns. You will also be responsible for developing pharmacy business process models to optimize and enhance operating results across the company.What you will do in this role:
- Provide leadership in the areas of pharmacy clinical services, operations, compliance and expense management to the Division and individual facilities overall strategic plan to improve Pharmacy Services and ensure achievement of HCA's pharmacy program's goals and objectives
- Develop and strengthen collaborative relationships with the division and facility team to advance pharmacy practice and care of our patients
- Able to assimilate information from a variety of sources, able to analyze data, make strategic recommendations and execute a course of action for overall improvement in both quality of care and expenses for medication management
- Provide direct leadership in the oversight and accountability for the operational effectiveness of pharmacy services
- Develop, implement, and coordinate within the system and facilities
- Ability to lead and collaborate within a team setting and in a variety of functional settings
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and build and maintain strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders with the division and facility leadership, Supply Chain, HealthTrust and CSG
- Create internal customer confidence, committed to increasing customer satisfaction, and managing customer expectations through alignment of key stakeholders
- Demonstrate responsibility for solving customer challenges, ensure commitment to customers are met by soliciting opinions and ideas from customers for improvement in services.
• B.S. in Pharmacy required
• Doctor of Pharmacy, MBA, or MS preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive pharmacy management experience, preferably within multi-site operations in acute care setting required
• Licensed pharmacist (must become licensed in the state practicing within 6 months or sooner if mandated by State Board of Pharmacy)Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website