SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Accounts Payable Specialist
Schedule: PRN/As Needed Only
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As a Scanning Clerk, you will be responsible for handling incoming and outgoing mail, document preparation and scanning into the imaging systems.
In this role, you will:
- Open mail received and separate mail by receiving documents, invoices, statements, and other documents
- Deliver documents to appropriate departments or employees, as appropriate
- Prepare file packets for entry into imaging systems by removing staples, paper clips, duplicate forms and forms not needed
- Scan file packets into optical imaging systems
- Index batches of data that have been scanned into the imaging systems
- Review documents received through remote scanning and commit to imaging system queues as appropriate
- Review documents received into fax manager, separating pages as appropriate, and ensuring documents are sent to appropriate queues (PO, Non-PO, Pre-approved, Rush, etc) and committing these documents to scanning system
- Ensure that all documents placed into imaging systems are legible, separated into appropriate files, and indexed accurately and timely
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• At least one year of work experience related to the job responsibilities
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We have partnered with over 1,600 hospitals for their purchasing needs. Our organization has been continually recognized by Practice Greenhealth as being committed to environmentally responsible practices.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website