DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
This position is actually located in Earth City, Missouri! Please excuse the conflicting post.
HealthTrust, is a leading integrated supply chain organization transforming healthcare. Here, you'll earn competitive rewards and benefits, and be presented with ample opportunities to learn, grow and innovate. If you have a passion for shaping how high-quality patient care is delivered in a cost effective manner, consider a career with us.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
As the Printer III, you will be responsible for maintaining a consistent and efficient flow of printing projects to completion in a timely and efficient manner using the Ryobi 524 and AB Dick offset presses and/or digital presses. Performs related duties as needed or assigned.
What you will do in this role:
- Prioritizes incoming requests to maintain a consistent and efficient workflow of projects completing them on time 99.8% of the time
- Eliminates any waste of projects produced
- Advises supervisor of equipment problems and limitations. Reports any circumstance in advance that might potentially result in a delay in the completion of the print project
- Accurately read work orders to determine setup specifications and instructions
- Maintains up to date proficiency in job related software applications
- Responsible for monitoring the quality of work produced according to standards and completes reports accordingly
- Maintains a log of print jobs completed and any other reports as assigned
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance on print shop equipment as assigned
- Prepares written requests for the order of necessary stock and supplies for the presses.
- Keeps a clean and organized work area.
- Performs housekeeping tasks
- Set up, adjust, operate and maintain all aspects of the equipment
- Cut stock
- Mix ink for all Offset projects
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website